You may not be in the information technology business, but it's probably impossible to imagine your business without IT. Today, computing technology plays a vital role in the way you serve, work with, and communicate to your clients. Thanks to advances that have made technology more powerful yet less expensive, even the smallest practice can enjoy capabilities - in everything from marketing and sales to delivery and fulfillment - that once were the sole domain of large enterprises.
But today's big IT advantages come with major risks. Your networks and systems serve as your silent partner in operations. Should they fail - and when they do, its usually without warning - you're exposed not just to an IT problem, but to a potentially large business problem.
Take a moment to complete this self-analysis. If you can't answer yes to every question, give DunnCo a call and request our FREE Network Assessment Service to give yourself and your business the technology peace of mind you deserve;
- Have you assigned appropriate access levels and authority to restrict data and applications to the right people?
- Can you create and review permission reports that tell you which devices and personnel have access to which data and applications?
- Are the connections you use to access online services protected against backdoor invasions by unauthorized intruders?
- Are your data and applications password protected, and are your employees using sufficiently strong passwords to ensure security?
- Do you use automated backup programs for data protections, rather than random and irregular manual backups?
- If the regulators arrived at your door, are you confident you comply with legal and regulatory mandates for your data?
- Can you monitor and control printing, faxing, scanning and copying to lower costs?
- Is your system cleared of ghost users and computers that waste resources and expose your network to unauthorized access?
- Can you verify that your data recovery and network restoration plans are operative and ready to work in an emergency?
- Do you have timely and actionable visibility into your IT Status so you can intercept problems before they interrupt your business?
If the answers to any of these questions leave you feeling vulnerable, contact DunnCo and arrange for a free network assessment. Your network assessment will give you insight into the true status of your IT systems, and point the way to appropriate corrective or preventive actions you can take to secure your business effectively and efficiently.
To arrange a network assessment, click the button below and fill out the form. We'll be in touch promptly! To download our whitepaper "The 10 Hidden IT Risks That Might Threaten Your Business", click on the Download White Paper Button Below.